Real Estate Transactions
Let us help you protect your investment.
Need assistance with your real estate related matters? Albareda & Associates represents buyers and sellers of real estate, as well as condominium and homeowners associations, mortgage brokers and realtors, assisting either party in negotiating the terms of a sale, closing a transaction or clarifying and enforcing a parties’ rights.
We provide the following real estate services in both residential and commercial transactions:
- Review of real estate contracts
- Preparation and review of purchase and sale agreements
- Real estate closings (general)
- Title examinations (title and lien searches)
- Preparation of lease agreements
- Preparation and/or review of commercial real estate contracts, including purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements.
- Other real estate related matters
Get help through all stages of real estate transactions.
Learn More About How We Can Help. Call 786-879-7823
How do we represent you?
- Residential Real Estate – From the review, negotiation, and drafting of various residential real estate related contracts, easements, and rights-of-way, to the formation of land-owning entities, we provide you with the advice you need to achieve your goals.
- Homeowners Associations – We advise property managers and boards on day-to-day operations, and represent boards and unit owners in legal disputes.
- Commercial Real Estate – We can assist you with a wide range of real estate matters from the purchase of raw land and the negotiation of a development agreement with a municipality, to the sale or lease of a developed property and everything in between.
- Real Estate Litigation – If you are a buyer, seller or land developer embroiled in a real estate dispute or would like to take precautions to avoid conflict, our real estate litigation attorneys can work with you to ensure your money and property rights are adequately protected against adverse parties and claims.